Online Membership Enrollment Terms
By completing this Membership Purchase online, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions outlined herein. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Member agrees to as follows:
- MEMBER. For purposes of this Agreement, “Member” shall mean the person identified on the Hart Ranch Golf Course online purchase information.
- MEMBERSHIP. Upon payment of the first months Membership Fee purchased online, Member’s membership privileges will be activated. Memberships may be refused or revoked at the discretion of Hart Ranch. Membership Fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Payment of Membership Fee does not give Member any right, interest or ownership in Hart Ranch. Membership privileges are personal to Member and may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise assigned in any manner. Privileges shall cease and terminate upon the death of Member. Hart Ranch may revoke membership if Member violates any terms of this contract agreement. No portion of any fees paid is refundable upon revocation or suspension of a membership, other than as set forth in Section 11 below.
- MEMBER PRIVILEGES. For the duration of the Membership Term, Member will receive certain benefits that vary and are dependent upon the type of membership elected under Section 4 below. Collectively, these benefits are referred to as “Member Privileges.” Hart Ranch reserves the right to modify Member Privileges at any time providing written notice.
- MEMBERSHIP TYPES, MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES AND MEMBERSHIP FEES. Hart Ranch offers multiple types of memberships, each with a corresponding annual fee (the “Membership Fee”). These membership type and their corresponding privileges can be found at www.hartranch.com/golf-membership.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing recitation of membership types and fees listed on www.hartranch.com/golf-memberships, Hart Ranch Golf Course reserves the right to offer other memberships and membership specials from time to time.
- PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP AND OTHER FEES.
- Member Account. Hart Ranch Golf Course will set up a Member Account for each Member. Member shall complete the Credit Card Enrollment Form as a condition of Membership. This form is not available online and will you will be asked to complete this form upon your first visit to Hart Ranch Golf Course.
- Hart Ranch Membership Fees. By completing this purchase online Member elects to pay Membership Fees in (12) Monthly installments.
- Charge Privileges. Member may have charge privileges in the Golf Shop, OC and the Beverage Carts as long as a valid credit card authorizing signature is on file in Member Account with Hart Ranch Golf Course. Member may authorize dependent children to exercise charge privileges on Member’s Account.
- Posting. Member will be provided an itemized accounting on the 1st of the month for all Greens Fees, Guest Fees, and any other Charges to Member’s Account for the preceding month. In the event that the charge is declined, Hart Ranch will resubmit the charge within five (5) business days. In the event that the charge is declined again, Hart Ranch will immediately notify Member and demand payment for unpaid account. Member must satisfy demand for payment of unpaid account within ten (10) business days. Failure to satisfy a demand for payment of declined charges will result in the suspension of membership privileges until payment is made in full. Such failure may also be grounds for membership termination at the discretion of Hart Ranch Golf Course.
- Non-payment and Collections. Members agree to pay all amounts when due. Amounts more than thirty (30) days overdue will accrue a finance charge of 1.5% each month. Members agree to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Hart Ranch Golf Course in the event that collection proceedings are undertaken to obtain monies owed to Hart Ranch Golf Course.
- COMPLIANCE. Member agrees to abide by Hart Ranch Golf Course general policies as set forth herein and as may be published by Hart Ranch from time to time. Hart Ranch believes that golf is a game and expects Members to assist Hart Ranch in keeping golf fun for everyone. Accordingly, Hart Ranch expects all Members and guests to observe all federal, state, and local laws at all times. Members must check in with the Golf Shop staff before proceeding to the course, driving range, practice area, or other facilities. No alcohol may be brought onto Hart Ranch premises for consumption. The only alcohol to be consumed on site is alcohol purchased on site. No underage drinking is permitted. Any damage to the golf course and property is the responsibility of the golfer to repair or replace. When problems arise on the golf course, Member will direct complaints or problems to Clubhouse Manager and not to outside staff or Superintendent. Hart Ranch reserves the right to expel any golfer who uses excessive foul language, illegal substances or exhibits aggressive or violent behavior. Children under the age of 18 are extended Member Privileges when accompanied by a Member. Supervision on the golf course and in the clubhouse is required for children under the age of 15, unless the Clubhouse Manager or General Manager have granted permission for an unaccompanied visit in advance.
- MEDIA RELEASE. From time to time, Hart Ranch may publish photographs on its websites or marketing materials. You hereby give Hart Ranch Golf Course, its successors and assigns, the right and permission to publish or post, for art, advertising trade or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, your name, photograph and/or likeness. You release, discharge, and agree to save Hart Ranch Golf Course, its successors, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any liability in connection with the publication of any photograph or information pertaining to Member. Member waives any right to inspect and/or approve the finished product and printed matter that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES. Hart Ranch Golf Course reserves the right to host special events such as weddings, parties, and golf tournaments. Such events may partially restrict the availability of golf course starting times and any or all of the practice areas. Such special events also may preclude the use of the clubhouse. Any or all practice areas also may be unavailable from time to time because of inclement weather or maintenance practices. Hart Ranch reserves the right to close the golf course and facilities for any reason at its sole discretion.
- GUEST POLICIES. Members may host up to three accompanied guests at a rate of 20% off the regular posted rate for greens fees (the “Guest Fees”) during non-twilight hours or tee times. The Guest Fees are payable at the time of play and may be charged to Member’s Account. Guest Fees are not valid for promotions, tournaments or special events.
- USE OF GOLF CARTS. As a rule, golf carts are allowed on the fairways, however, inclement weather or other conditions may evoke further cart restrictions. The Golf Shop staff will notify Members of any temporary restrictions, but players are expected to refrain from driving golf carts where it may damage the golf course. Privately owned golf carts must pay trail fee or purchase a trail fee pass. No more than two carts per foursome are allowed unless authorized by the Golf Shop. No more than two riders and two golf bags per cart.
- EARLY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF MEMBERSHIP. In the event that Member (a) becomes disabled, sick or injured for a period exceeding thirty (30) continuous calendar days; (b) is activated for military service; or (c) is relocated for business more than (i) fifty (50) miles from Hart Ranch Golf Course and (ii) more than fifty (50) miles from Member’s address set forth on the Member Enrollment form, Hart Ranch may suspend or terminate Member’s membership. In the event of disability, injury or illness, Member must provide a doctor’s note to Hart Ranch Golf Course. In the event of military service, Member must provide a copy of military orders from issuing authority. In the event of relocation, Member must provide copy of utility bill or other correspondence to demonstrate new domicile. In the event of termination, Hart Ranch will issue Member a pro rata refund of Membership Fees. In the event of suspension, Hart Ranch will not issue any refund, but will freeze membership for suspension period. Hart Ranch shall not be obligated to terminate or suspend a Member’s membership. Decisions regarding early termination or suspension of membership will be at the sole and absolute discretion of Hart Ranch Golf Course.
I HEREBY CERTIFY AND REPRESENT THAT I AM OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS AND HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT AND BY COMPLETING THIS ONLINE PURCHASE I INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL TERMS. THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR AGREEMENT OR UNDERSTANDING CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF.