We are excited to announce that Shipwrecks Bar and Grill (Shipwrecks) and Hart Ranch Golf Course (HRGC) are teaming up this summer!
Monte the owner of Shipwrecks and his team will be operating the Food and Beverage services at the golf course this summer. Shipwrecks will manage all things Food and Beverage from on the course services, to events, and the newly renovated bar and grill space. To be named…
We believe this partnership will springboard HRGC’s abilities to offer exceptional food and beverage service that not only complements the newly renovated space but will live up to quality of service our members and patrons have come to expect.
Just some of the changes you can look forward to are:
- A comfortable place to enjoy either pre or post round.
- A wider range of food options.
- Scheduled dinner and non-golf related events.
- A selection of Wine and Draft Beer.
- A more consistent on course offering.
- Extended hours.
During the month of March, we will be transitioning the Food and Beverage operations over to the Shipwreck’s team and are targeting a grand-opening date of April 1st. As we continue to work through all the details, we will keep you as up to date as possible.
It is an exciting time for HRGC and Shipwrecks, as well as our Members and Patrons. If you have any questions or want to inquire about a golf or non-golf event. Please email me at email@example.com.
Cheers to a great 2021 golf season!
Brett, Dustin, Adam and Monte
Thanks to our Business Sponsors
- Nest Designs
- Patton Flooring Installation
- BH Flooring
- Generations Painting
- Riss & Associates Cabinets and Casework
- Equipment Service Professionals
- Shipwrecks Bar and Grill
- Adam Wortman and the Golf Course Staff